Are you ready to learn a very, very easy recipe?
Pesto Pasta is a long time favorite of mine. I used to eat Pesto Pasta in restaurants thinking that something that tastes so good must be very, very difficult to prepare. I know better now....
Preparing pesto is one of the easiest things ever, you will actually be amazed at how easy and simple it is!!
Pesto Pasta Recipe
Preparation time: 5 min Cook time: 10 min
2 cups of basil leaves (about 100 grams)
1/3 cup pine nuts
2 large cloves garlic
1/2 cup olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
700 grams spaghetti (1 1/2 packet) (you can use more or less depending on preference)1/3 cup from the pasta water
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
How to make Pesto Pasta:
- Process garlic and pine nuts in food processor. Gradually add the basil and part of the oil and process until mixture is smooth. Mix in remaining oil, salt and pepper with a spoon. You can do this step ahead and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
- Bring water to boil, add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon oil. Cook pasta, uncovered until just tender.
- Set aside 1/3 cup of the pasta water before draining the pasta.
- Combine the pasta with the pesto sauce and the pasta water and toss. Add the Parmesan cheese and toss gently.
- Pour in serving dish, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
|Home-made, easy Pesto Sauce|
Hope you enjoyed today's easy recipe: Pesto Pasta. Bon appetite.
اضغط الرابط للحصول على وصفة معكرونة البيستو باللغة العربية