Celebrate spring with flower decorated cupcakes! From birthdays to weddings, anniversaries, baby showers, graduations, cupcakes are a sure crowd pleaser for both young and old. Cupcakes can be easily decorated to suit any occasion or theme.
With easy and simple steps you can turn ordinary cupcakes into spectacular eye appealing ones. The decorating tip I am sharing today is one of my favorites. I use it for cupcakes and cakes.
Simple Marshmallow Flower
Preparation time: 5 min
What you will need:
Favorite butter or cream cheese frosting
Spatula or knife
Mini Smarties or other circle candies to use for flower center.
How to make Simple Marshmallow Flower:
- With the scissors cut the marshmallows as shown in the picture below. Each marshmallow is cut into four pieces.
- Frost the cupcakes with the cream cheese using a spatula or flat knife.
- Arrange the marshmallow pieces into a flower shape. You can use 5 to 7 marshmallow pieces as petals for each flower. The number of pieces depends on the size of the flower you want and the Smarties you will use for the flower center.
- Place the smarties in the center of the flower; voila your cupcake is ready.
- In less than 10 minutes you can decorate about 24 cupcakes using this simple method. You can also use this method to decorate cakes to give them that extra touch and transform them from ordinary to eye catching!
Hope you enjoyed today’s easy food art: Simple Marshmallow Flower.
اضغط الرابط لقراءة وردة المارش ميلو السهلة لتزيين الكب كيك باللغة العربية